RELATIONSHIPS - BY WENDY MEJIA





Hello, my name is Wendy, I hope you find yourself super well when you read this blog, and if you are not at your best, remember that "the best is yet to come" Thanks for taking the time to read this blog from my friend Kenny. You cannot miss every content that she will be sharing, you will enjoy it very much.

 I want to share with you a very interesting topic "relationships". I want to share my story with you a little, I am happily married to my “high school sweetheart” we met in high school 10 years ago. And today we have a beautiful 6-year-old girl, and we are still in love as our first weeks dating, waiting to grow old together and more in love.

I would like to share some tips with you and continue developing the story of my relationship that today became a happy and stable marriage. I think that all of us as women dream of our prince charming and what that day would be like when we agreed to be in a loving relationship.

When we accept a relationship we are accepting a commitment with it and in that commitment we show many areas of our lives. We get to demonstrate our character, our abilities, our tastes, our details and all the good that we have, but also with all that nice qualities that we have, it comes some characteristics, and thoughts of the other person which many times can collide with our character, our way of thinking etc. That is why it is very important to know with whom we are going to share that time of our lives. Each of us are pieces made in the image and likeness of God and it is important to know the great value we have, and to know how to be happy first, love us first and be clear about our purpose on this earth. In order for us to always give our best we must:


  • Learn to know ourselves:
It is important to take time and examine ourselves, how we are with ourselves. I heard one day a phrase from a very dear friend, and said, there are 2 people in life that you can never deceive: 1st person is God, and 2nd person is you (ourselves).

It is important that before taking a relationship we are well with these 2 people, to avoid many experiences that may not be pleasant for our lives. And just how I told you at first, we all dream of that special moment of accepting a relationship, but the question is: are you ready for that relationship? And I want to challenge you to take some time and examine how your emotional life is to take that step.

This was an area in my life that I learned to know and love myself and of course to know and love the one I now call my husband, and I can tell you that we have been together for almost 10 years and that was the key in our relationship and marriage. . It helped us so much in through our dating time to understand our points of view, add to our relationship, and be better people with each other. Do not run in time, God knows the perfect time for you to enter a relationship and if you just came out of a relationship in which you were damaged take this time to heal your heart and remember that you are made in the image of God.

Sincerely,
Wendy Mejia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lo que Dios dice, lo cumple...

Nuestro 1er Aniversario - Por: Kenny Guzman

En mi opinion... | Por: Kenny Guzman