Friendship from my own point of view | By Kenny Guzman

One of the things that I respect a lot and that has a lot of value in my life is my friends. I am a very loving person, who likes to express my feelings and that a friendship is not just being a friend but being a brother/sister. Perhaps it is because I never had siblings, I got involved with friends and made them part of my life at one time or another. I have always been a person who trusts people even if they have failed because nobody is perfect, we all make mistakes. Once a friend told me "there are friends for every stage of our life" and also once I read a post by someone with had a friend of many years, and that marked my life. I have had many friendships, some that are still, that at a distance we managed to keep that friendship / brotherhood together as if we were close, and I am sure that if we managed to get together again we would treat ourselves as if we always shared moments together. I have had friends who have left for some reason in life and there are others who are present but at the same time are absent because I think they were only in one period of life.

 One of the things that I always intend to do when I have new friends is to always learn something from them or from the relationship we establish. Very few people in life have managed to understand me as I am and accept me the same, very few friends I have had have managed to meet and be in my difficult times and know what to say and what to do to calm me down. I think that as my friend said, there are friends for every occasion in life, so we will always have that friendship that we can say that we love and would like to have for a lifetime but it really can't happen.

 When I saw that post that I mentioned at the beginning of that person who said that she has been at all times for years with the same friend, she caught my attention because something I have always wanted to have in life is a friend / sister who was always with me by my side, that no matter the situation we were always together and at the same time grow, marry, have children and that those children become our nephews, and I think that is how I have seen all my friends from that point of view because as I had said I consider them my brothers and sisters and I have always seen my life having siblings that life will give me and tell my children about their uncles who are my friends. But as I said earlier for life reasons there are friendships that just don't last forever.

I have cousins ​​who have always grown with me, we had to separate but still from time to time we stay together and I remember that when we were little we dreamed of marrying the three together, having children, we thought that we would marry at the same time and have children at the same time it would make us inseparable, but today is not. From that moment I understood that we can have dreams but things will not always go as you want. From there I have had the opportunity to meet other friends whom at the time I thought were the ones I was hoping would be for life. This is how when you wait for the right person for your life, you expect him/her to arrive at an opportune moment in your life and that he will be for all life, it is the same with friends, only with your partner if he/she is the right one you know you have and should last a lifetime with her/him because you swore it in front of an altar.

 I have known how to hold on to friends, I have known how to get angry with friends because they do not give the same thing that I give in a relationship. I have known how to give everything for my friends, leave everything if possible, but they have not known how to do the same for me. And maybe you have been the same as me, maybe you are like my friends, or maybe you are not like any other, just you. But in this story or this experience of my life, I tell it to you so that you can value the friendships you have no matter what stage in life you get that friend for, value them while they last and if they last you for a lifetime, you are very lucky .

While I write this with my open heart, I start to think about many friends that at the time I loved with all my heart, and if they were to appear in my life again I would love them the same way because they are my brothers/sisters that although I do not see or speak to them they are part of me and my life path. I invite you to do the same, to learn from every friendship you have had, to never end a friendly relationship or a relationship in bad terms, always try to learn from each situation, to cope with bad times, to always fix the problems, to face them. I am not an expert in facing problems, rather I lock myself in my bubble and forget about everything and get angry with myself but I also get angry with my friends when they are not what I expect, it is a problem that I have always had but Still I value the friendship and brotherhood that we create. As my friend Fernanda said in the previous post, that if you have not seen it, I invite you to click here. she said:

"How do we know who our true friends are? We can identify as our true friends those people who do not leave us in the saddest moment of our life because everyone is in the happiest moment. Because friend is the one who sees you and is by our side in the darkest moment of your life but it helps you to come to light again, it encourages you, prays for you and is always looking out for your well-being. Friend is the one who supports you even in your craziest projects and dreams and the one who believes in you despite the limitations you may have. "

 If you are having problems with any friends at this time, I invite you to connect with that person, to forgive yourself first and also to forgive that person even if he or she has not hurt you, so that you can be healthy and live a life full of peace. When you have friends you can have everything. But if I tell you that from all this there is a friend who has never failed me and has been with me for all my life and I know that he will continue to be in my life forever and that is GOD! He has never left me, he is my best friend, with him I cry when I feel bad,

I dedicate my secret time to Him, I talk to Him and I vent, He is my reason for being, and I invite you to that you look for him and accept him as your best friend and you will see that although others fail you, he will never do it.

God bless you,
With love,
 Kenny

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lo que Dios dice, lo cumple...

Nuestro 1er Aniversario - Por: Kenny Guzman

En mi opinion... | Por: Kenny Guzman