In my opinion... | By Kenny Guzman

 In my opinion ... One of the things that has helped my husband and I a lot as business partners is that we support each other. Whether He brings out a new project to do, He always tells me about it and I immediately extend my hand to provide my help and we look TOGETHER the best way to put this idea into action.

Since we started our relationship 3 years ago, one of the things we set out to do was to share our dreams and our goals and work together to make them come true. I have always been an active person, in the sense that I move quickly to get things done. And well, the first dream was shared by Alex, he has always had the dream of being an engineer, of having his company, having his employees and being a supervisor of his work, he is a dreamer (one of the things that I love about him). When He told me that, I quickly began to investigate how we could materialize that dream and that is how it happened. Our first baby was born - AK General Construction Inc - I quickly took ownership of that and dedicated myself to managing that company, I realized how much I loved the process of opening this project, and shaping it and all that. And it was then when the following year I decided to share my dream and Alex also supported me and our second baby was born - AK Financial Administration Inc -.

Thus and in many other ways, I began to realize that we were made for each other. We coordinate very well in many of the areas of our lives, and although like all couples there are things that one does not agree on, but when it comes to business it is incredible the way in which we both work so well as partners. One of the things we do is that even though we are couples we maintain professionalism with business because as they say "business is business". We both respect the decisions that each one makes with each of their projects, we always share it with each other but we respect those decisions because each one knows how the project is going.

It is very important that if you're reading this blog, and if you are a business owner you have to keep in mind that there are two important things you must do in a company for you to be successful:

  •  Leave everything you do in the hands of God, and your projects will come true. [Proverbs 16: 2]. If you do what this bible verse says, you will start to be successful in everything. God has his plans with us, but when we align his plans with ours everything goes more successfully.

  • Involve your partner in your projects. It is not a lie that there are couples (men and women) who do not like to get involved in the other person's business for multiple reasons, but whatever the reason, there is nothing better than undertaking a project and having the support of your loved ones, dear ones that although sometimes they are a stone in the middle of the road, at least we fulfill the responsibility that we have as people not to undertake this path alone.

When your partner joins you, this person can understand your ups and downs, will be supportive when things are not going well, will help you find better alternatives (two heads are better than one). Becoming a partner with your partner helps you to put more trust in him/her because you know that you are entrusting him/her with something that also has value for you and that it is something that is more serious, such as a business.

If your partner is one of those who does not like to get involved with your business, a creative way to motivate him/her to join you is to propose the idea of ​​growing together, admit that you cannot do it without him / her, that you need his / her help to keep growing and it really is true. We grow more when we involve these two people that I mentioned above.

If you need help on how to convince your partner and find the space where your partner can fit into your company, let us know and we will gladly help you! It is a pleasure to be able to help others with what God has put in our hands.



God bless you,

With love,

Kenny Guzman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lo que Dios dice, lo cumple...

Nuestro 1er Aniversario - Por: Kenny Guzman

En mi opinion... | Por: Kenny Guzman